Pages

Tuesday 24 January 2012

The Quest for the Perfect Photos

I always like to photograph every bead and creation I make.  Photographing them gives me a visual diary of my achievements and I can see the advances that I have made over the years that I have been making beads.  A couple of nights ago I made up some pendants to take down to a local store L'abundance that will be stocking my items and I have been waiting to photograph them, but it has been raining here at home for a few days.  I love taking photos in the natural light and on a timber background, it give me the feel I want.  This morning I bit the bullet and trudged outside with the golf umbrella, camera, box of beads and two smelly wet dogs to take my photos.  I had no time to be creative without getting totally wet, and it is hard to hold a camera and umbrella at the same time.  So here are the results, not too shabby.










No comments:

Post a Comment