Pages

Sunday 18 March 2012

Artisan Beaders of Australia

Well it is out there now....  I have had an idea swimming around in my head for quite some time.  Using my social media background I wanted to help promote the things I love the most..... artisan beads.


I wanted to create a place for us Aussie beaders to shine, be loved by the masses and maybe even earn a buck or two doing the things that we love.


I have a book full of ideas, scribbles, inspiration and mostly the drive to help serve this creative community to the best of my ability.


I am not the most patient person and sometimes things for me are a bit like a roller coaster when it comes to ideas,  I do not have all the answers or all the knowledge but I love to research, lurk and explore all I need to know to help me grow.


The journey has now just began and my project is in its infancy, I have big hopes for this venture which will see Australian artisan bead makers proudly on top of the creative world, not just down under. So head on over to stage one of the tour to our new facebook page "Artisan Beaders of Australia" (ABA) for short.


Cheers Tania!



No comments:

Post a Comment