Pages

Thursday 28 June 2012

Meet My Bead Soup Partner - Alicia

Well I have just returned home from a little trip to Sydney with my Daughter.  We had a ball, visited Taronga Zoo, Sydney Aquarium, took a ride on the ferry and saw the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.




While I was away my partner in the Bead Soup Challenge was announced, so now I am busily catching up on all the things I need to participate and get my soup package sent.



Meet Alicia from All the Pretty Things - from first glance she loves making jewellery - always a good thing of a bead swap partner.  So I am off to find out more - I know she is from Canada! ( I visited Canada back in 1989 seems like another life time ago).

Now that I am back I have a heap of blogs to catch up on, a Zentangle challenge to check out and some serious beading to do - just had good news that another couple of goddess have been sold at my favourite little shop L'abundance, so some goddess action will be on the list this weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment