Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Bead Soup in the House!!

Woo hoo - my bead soup package from Alicia has arrived safely in my letterbox all the way from Canada.

I had to wait a couple of days to photograph the soup as the weather here has been overcast and rainy, and I love taking my photos out in the natural light.

So here it is - and what a wonderful package with the added Canadian Pin (nice touch)

Bead Soup Ingredients

Alicia has handmade the silver flower focal and clasp.  She has worked with a wonderful fall pallet, gifting me with jade & rhodonite gemstones, swarovski crystals and some other gemstone chips and flowers. - I am now in creative mode thinking of the possibilites for these ingredients.




I have also been working on some reactive twisties for a challenge on the Lampwork Etc Forum - some not working quite the way I want them - but never the less it is all experimentation and taking yourself out of your comfort zone.

Reactive Twistie Experimentation

During the week I made a couple of bracelets to showcase my Mandala beads - one has already gone to a new home - I will be listing the other in Etsy sometime soon.

Sold


Finally a few beads made with DH Terra 2 Silver Reactive Glass

Goddess made with Terra 2 & Sage


Focal bead with Terra2 and CIM Olive & Triton

Terra2 and CIM Olive & Triton

Cheers Tania




No comments:

Post a Comment