Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Lampwork Rings and Stock Clearance

I just have way too much stock and no room.

I have been diligent about listing my jewellery supply stock on Etsy over the last week or so.  I have so much in my demountable studio that I don't have room to lay it out the way I want - you know Girl Cave Style - I want to put a sofa in there - have a nice display of my finished works - a place where I can invite friends over for a coffee and play with beads and things.

I have also started to import some items that will be new and need ROOM!!! - so go and check out my Etsy store - and see if you can help me make some space in my Girl Cave.


Chain - great for Steampunk Designs available on Etsy

While I was cleaning out some things in the cave - I found a packet of adjustable ring bases - these are now featuring some of my newest lampwork beads. - These ones are available on Etsy as well as down at L'abundance



I had these pink strawberry beads floating around in the what to make pile - they found there way into a chain with some funky black and white beads, making for a fun fresh necklace.


Lastly my EDP goddess adorned with Bali Silver accents


I have also finished my bead soup jewellery item.

Can't show it until the reveal date on Saturday - which is Sunday here. I nearly wore it to work today, I am really happy with the results.

Cheers Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment